Friday, May 25, 2007

Your children are My children

Your children are not in your hands and should not be your primary focus, I should be your primary focus. These are My children - I loaned them to you to enjoy and love, but never forget they are Mine.

I have good plans for each of them, but they are My plans and My ways of leading them for their own particular calling. You are letting your own desires cloud the fact that I call on My Own timetable and for My Own purposes.

I put that love and faithfulness for your children in you and it is a good thing, but even good things must be laid on My altar. You will not be bereaved of your children, you will not be disappointed. You must trust that I love them as I love you and will pick them up when they cry.

You put in them the knowledge, they can cry to me, they shall cry out to Me and I shall hear and pick them up. Trust Me to do that.

- 05/25/2007 (my 33rd wedding anniversary)

No comments:

Post a Comment