Friday, May 25, 2007

My voice and no backup plan

My sheep hear My voice. You know My voice because I care for you, and in the midst of many voices, all calling for your attention, you can hear Mine - it's the one that brings peace to your soul.

It doesn't matter what the other voices say, I am the Lord. The voice of worry, self pity, lust, greed, selfishness have no power to work. I, alone, have the power within Myself to keep and defend you. Trust My hand, trust My voice, have no backup plan - you don't need one, lean completely on Me.

Simple faith is all I require.

Yours is not to know the big picture but to know the Big God who controls the big picture. You will hear my voice and you will recognize it and you will follow.

It will be good.

- 05/25/2007 (my 33rd wedding anniversary)

No comments:

Post a Comment