Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Psalm of Deliverance and Peace

I cried unto Jesus, He heard my cry and comforted my soul

It came upon me without warning, I found myself in the midst of strife and fear. My home was filled with those who thought they no longer needed to cooperate, that they could do as they wanted, come and go as they pleased and to hell with anyone else. They bit and snarled at one another an fought for their rights - the thought of who's home it was never entered their minds. The stress was tremendous.

I cried out to Jesus for wisdom and help because peace was nowhere to be found, and he heard my cry.

He moved on me for compassion. He moved on my boarders with a renewed commitment for Christ like living.

And peace returned to my home.

- 12/28/2008

No comments:

Post a Comment