Saturday, November 4, 2006

What, really, does it matter where you are if I am with you?

You ARE in my service every day. Don't you think I can, and have, put you right where I want you to be? You said to Me years ago you were willing to do the tasks no one else of my my children wanted to to; well, you are.

Everyone wants an exciting task, everyone wants to do what THEY consider to be great things for Me. Everyone wants to be part of a great church and have many friends, what I need is someone willing to be available where there is no great church, or spectacular job, or many friends.

Set your heart on Me. I am always with you, even when I am not "felt'. I am not just providing for you, like I did for the Israelites in the wilderness, I am actually going with you. The end of your journey is Me, but I am already with you, here and now, so what difference then does it matter what and where here and now is?

Live for Me, do the right thing, that thing that will best represent Me where you are, because I am where you are. I will move you where you need to be, don't resist the agents of My moving your around, trust I am in the moves.

You really are my little lamb, tender in My heart. I really do love you dearly, more than you love your littlest child.

- November 4, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment