Friday, November 10, 2006

Enjoy along the way

You, truely, have nothing to be worried or depressed about.

I have shown you over the years that I am taking everything and working it to your good, putting you where I want you to be, and when it is all over I will put you where I am. Yes, I am with you now, and when it is over you will be with Me; we are together now and always so what, then, is there to fear?

You know me as tender and loving. Others see me differently, but you already know Me and I know you, you don't need others to tell you about Me for you know Me already and have My word.

You have a heart for Me, keep your attentino focused on Me. Yes, keep your attention on me and be open to share Jesus whenever I provide the opportunity. Don't be afraid of events or people for I am with you, filtering out anything I can't use for your good.

You have all the time I give you so don't be in a hurry, enjoy along the way.

November 10, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment