Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Being touchy

Matthew 19:14-15
14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven. 15 And he laid[ his] hands on them, and departed thence.

Jesus went about touching people, not just spiritually, but actually touching. There are reasons God gave you and me a body; I believe one is to enable us to touch, it conveys more than words ever could.

Touch your children, even the teens, they may pretend they don't like it, but they will know you love them. Take your spouse's hand while walking. Touch a friend on the arm while talking.

Actually touch people with God's kind of love.

- fritz

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant. A Morrocan clothing designer once said to me,"Americans lack 'touchment'." We do, and I'm so glad that you reminded us. BJ

    ReplyDelete