Thursday, February 10, 2011

Becoming A Person Of Influence


If you want to be a person of influence, or if you want to lead, or for that matter if you want to succeed, start reading...

Turn off your television and read two books a week next year and you’ll be counseling the Pope or the President.

It’s true what I learned all those years ago: Readers are leaders. 1
- Don Miller

Who will join me in setting a goal of reading an average of one good book a week for the rest of 2011?

- fritz

1 - Read Don Miller's whole article Here
-----
I am currently Reading/Listening to:
Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan
The Lost Art of Gratitude by Alexander McCall Smith

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the challenge! Because of your blog, I read books you've quoted or mentioned. For some strange reason I cried while reading the Donald Miller link, perhaps because once I taught literature(and forced students to memorize great poetry) BJ :)

    ReplyDelete