Sunday, September 24, 2000

Concerning your children, more...

Concerning your children:

Timmy has a tender heart. I put him together and will call him forth. I am keeping him, protecting him. Was I not able to keep and protect you? I am stirring great things within him and the evil one would try to snuff it out, but the great things in him are My work and I will complete them.

Yes, it is My work and you can't imagine or dream of My plans. My Spirit, however, will show you (1st Corinthians 2:12 "Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God"). Trust My Spirit to move, Tim is my visionary.

Rejoice, for I have given you men who will be a testimony of My strength and grace. I chose you for the purpose of having men. I chose you to train men, your men, to clutch onto Me and not let go, to stand in my Church in this country and point to Me in the coming revival, a great revival. You will take part in it through your training of your sons, men of God, to fulfill as Solomon did for David concerning the temple. So your sons will fulfill your desire to build My Church. You will see it, do not be afraid.

Ben will be strong, John will stand with him, and Peter will give clarity of directions. Enjoy what I am going to do; call it forth and rejoice.

- September 24, 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment