Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"We" will come and Live with Him...

"If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings..." - Jesus (John 14:23-24a KJV)
Oh! How wonderful if would have been to have walked, heard, and lived with Jesus those three years in Galilee! Better it is, however, for Jesus to walk, speak, and live with me now!

In 1993, standing in Red Square late one night, a native Russian told my friend and I his problems. When we offered to pray he gasped, "You mean you can talk to God?!" I then realized how amazing that must seem, if it is really believed.

It is not arrogance, but a promise and a great privilege to have Jesus live with you. He promised to do that with everyone who loved him; promised both he and his Father (GOD) would not just visit but make a home there.

Awsome!

Fritz

No comments:

Post a Comment